Wednesday, July 13, 2011

L-O-V-E

I know that it always seems like all I post about is love, and it's true. What else is a single, 20 year-old, living in Utah supposed to think about?! So here are my most recent thoughts about love that came to me with help from this clip and my sister, Erin.

Watch this video! It contains some great nuggets of information about break-ups. WARNING: There is a swear word in this video. It starts with the letter "F". :/

http://youtu.be/pnnHO6mgr7U

1. We fall in and out of love for a purpose. Whether that purpose is to help someone in the future who might go through the same thing or simply to learn an important life lesson for ourselves, we must figure out the purpose and apply it accordingly.

2. Heartbreak sucks. Big time. Just remember: IT ENDS (EVENTUALLY). Even though it might seem like you will never love again or you will never be happy again, you will. Trust me. Been there, done that. I've had those feelings, ate way more fried food than anyone ever should, cried nearly 24 hours a day, never left my bed unless absolutely necessary, and wore sweats and no make-up for almost 2 whole months in high school. But guess what? It ended. I met another guy who made me feel beautiful and special. He wasn't the "love of my life" but I did love him for helping me through. And that was that.

Now I'm not saying that I never looked back, that I'm happy all the time now, and that I hate the guy that broke my heart. Truth is, I have looked back. I still miss him from time to time. I think it's okay do that sometimes. Just don't get caught up in the past. There is a bright future ahead of us, we just need to keep our heads up and keep pushing through.

Remember: "The wrong one is the right one to lead you to the *BEST* one."

No comments:

Post a Comment