Monday, June 20, 2011

I was think today about how I never post about what is going on in my life on my blog. I always post about my thoughts/feelings on certain subjects, but never really talk about ME. So I thought I would catch you all up on my life!

-I'm currently attending SLCC (Salt Lake Community College). I'm finishing up my Associate Degree right now, and will *hopefully* get into the Ultrasound Technology program as soon as I am done. (Feel free to send happy thoughts/prayers my way so that I can get in!)

-I am the 2nd Counselor in the Relief Society Presidency in my singles ward and I love it! I am in charge of planning the monthly activities, which is totally up my alley. This month we're having a Spa Night. Hair, nails, facials, and massages. What more could I possibly want on a Friday night?! It will be GREAT!

-I am single and happy being single. Although... I wouldn't mind it if I had a boy around. I've gotten to the point in my life where I am content enough with myself that I can be single and be happy for all of those people who have a significant other without looking at them longingly, wishing I had what they had. I'll admit, I don't like being single, but I can deal with it until a nice guy comes along. Patience is a virtue, right?

-I have one sister (Hillary) getting married in September and the other (Erin) is getting her mission call this week. I am incredibly thrilled for both of them!

-I still have mono and am still feeling really tired most of the time.

-My friend Lindsey is coming to visit me this weekend!! She was my roommate at BYU-I and I am psyched to see her. We plan on recording at least 3 songs to upload to youtube. Look for the links sometime next week!

-I found out today that 4 more of my friends are pregnant! Add the 2 that I already knew about and that makes...6. 4 of those 6 are my age exactly, and all but one of them went to my high school. I'm pretty sure that AZ is beating UT in the whole "get married young and start popping out babies" mindset of the Church.


-I'm throwing my sister a bridal shower.

-I nanny two little boys twice a week to help supplement my savings.

-My friend Adam is coming to visit me in July. And by visit "me" I mean that he is coming to visit his sister, but will come hang out with me on occasion which is good enough for me! :)

Other than these things my life consists of: hanging out with friends and family, spending time outside (when it's not raining), homework, and just loving life!

P.S. I'm going to also try to blog more often. Maybe then I can get some more readers? Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment