Sunday, January 30, 2011

30 days-30 pictures-30 things to learn about me!

Okay, so I saw on FB (which is short for facebook,if you didn't know!) about a 30 day photo challenge. I think it's a fun way to tell people about me, my life, and my past experiences in a fun and unique way. I am determined to do it, and challenge others to do so as well! :)
Day 1. Facebook profile picture.


This is my little cousin Camille. She is the cutest little girl I know, and reminds me so much of myself as a child (mostly in the looks department). In this picture we are at my/our grandparent's house on Christmas Eve waiting to open presents. We were both pretty impatient (more me than her. I absolutely LOVE Christmas and HATE suspense) about undoing the precisely wrapped gifts from grandparents and cousins, so we made "monkey" faces at each other to pass the time. Isn't she a doll??

No comments:

Post a Comment